Zoho Sliding Chat - Live Support
Opencart Versions 1.5.1.x, 1.5.2.x, 1.5.3.x, 1.5.4.x, 126.96.36.199, 1.5.6.x
You must have a Zoho account to use this!
Sign up for a free account here: https://chat.zoho.com
WHAT DOES IT DO:
This extension adds a Zoho Sliding or Popup Chat to your store. It uses Zoho Live Chat or Live Support.
* You can choose to have the chat in a slide or in a popup.
* Slide: when clicked on slides up a chat window so customers can communicate with you.
* Popup: opens in a new window so the chat is not lost when moving through the store.
* All that you need is a free Zoho account and your code generated there for the chat.
* You can choose either Zoho Live Chat or Zoho Live Support from Zoho.
* Customers that use the Zoho Chat communicate with you in real time.
* The chat image can be selected per language.
* Most messages can also be selected per language.
* The customers don't need to have a Zoho account to use the Zoho Chat.
* All the settings are performed in the module settings in the admin.
* Choose sliding or popup, display on left or right side, select chat image for each language, default messages for each language, show/hide smiley, notification for missed requests, paste in code, select page(s) you want it on and enable or disable.
* Detailed instructions included in download.
January 23rd, 2014
Added custom messages and images.
Added full language support.
Added automatic stripping and checking of Zoho Code.
Added the ability to choose to display the smiley.
Added notifications for missed requests.
Added automatic image-size detection for custom images.
A big thanks to AvanOsch for implementing all these wonderful changes!
December 15th, 2012
Changed popup to open in new window instead of a lightbox so chat is not lost when leaving a page.
December 12th, 2012
Added the ability to choose to display the chat in a popup.
December 11th, 2012
Fixed left/right position not saving in admin.
Changed to display in content bottom and sort order 10 to fix problem with some themes.
Added delay for closing sliding chat box on page load so text etc. gets displayed properly in chat.
December 10th, 2012
Write a ReviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: